The town of Topsfield is a small, rural town with a strong sense of community. Located approximately 20 miles north of Boston, Topsfield has a general population of 6,085 (2010 census) and occupies a land area of 12.8 square miles. With its rivers and rolling hills, this town boasts a tranquil setting with a quaint downtown and an excellent school system.
Things To Do in Topsfield:
- Clubs & Organizations in Topsfield
- Bradley Palmer State Park
- The Topsfield Fair
- The Audubon Society’s Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Upcoming Events in Topsfield
Restaurants in Topsfield:
Shopping in Topsfield:
Topsfield is a part of the Tri-Town School Union.
- Proctor Elementary School
- Steward Elementary School
- Masconomet Regional Middle School
- Masconomet Regional High School