J Barrett & Company - Prides Crossing Office
About Sandi & Richard
Sandi and Richard are committed to making your home purchase or sale a very positive and stress free experience. Sandi has been successfully representing Sellers and Buyers in all price ranges throughout the North Shore since 1986. When Richard retired 5 years ago as Director of Finance and Administration for the Danvers School Department the couple became a “professional” team enjoying numerous successes.
Sandi and Richard are North Shore natives and Danvers residents since 1976. Over the years they have built many wonderful relationships and developed a strong referral network.
Real Estate Experience
- Realtor – since 1986 – consistent Top Producers
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist – the PHD in real estate. Less than 5% of all realtors nationally have earned this designation.
- CBR – Certified Buyers’ Representative
- MLS Pin Mediator – Past Salem District Court Mediator
- MLS Pin Teacher – Educating other Realtors- “Strategies to Success Series”
- Kiwanis Club
- Danvers Historical Society
- Danvers Garden Club
- Director/Treasurer – Danvers Community YMCA
Education & Business Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Education – Teacher 15 years
- Mediator – Salem District Court - Invaluable experience for negotiating the best price and terms for our clients
- MBA Finance
- Director of Finance & Administration for the town of Danvers School Department (20 years)
- Senior Director Customer Services for Wang Laboratories
- Director Field Services/Education Digital Equipment Corp
- Son: Marc – Employed at Medtronics – WPI & Babson graduate – engineer
- Son: Wayne – PHD University of Washington – Middlebury graduate
- 3 granddaughters – Ashley, Emily, Katie